Looking for Bible studies or resources to HELP YOU BE AND MAKE DISCIPLES?
We've partnered with RightNow Media, an online video library that allows you to access more than 6,000 Bible-based resources from great leaders, teachers and pastors right at your fingertips—and it's free for City Grace attenders! No matter what stage of life or faith you are in, there’s something for you.
Once you create your account and log in, you'll find tons of resources to browse through, including CGC-recommended curriculum. Watch these videos from your phone, tablet and computer, or stream them through devices like Roku, AppleTV or even your Smart TV. (Pretty slick, huh?) If you have questions about how to log in or navigate the site, read the FAQs below:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. If you haven't created your free CGC account, click "CREATE FREE ACCOUNT".
2. Once you have an account created, go to rightnow.org/account/login.
3. Enter your email and password.
1. In the upper right-hand corner, click on your profile picture/icon.
2. Click on edit my profile to upload a photo, edit your name, email, password and curriculum preferences.
3. Click on help/support if you experience technical issues, want to browse tutorial videos, read FAQs or submit a support request to RightNow Media.
1. In the upper right-hand corner, click on the people icon.
2. Click on ADD USER on the left-hand side.
3. Enter the email addresses of the people you’d like to invite to use this resource (your grace group members, friends, family, neighbors or co-workers). Click on SEND INVITATIONS.
4. Let them know an invitation is coming their way from firstname.lastname@example.org so they don't think it's spam.
1. Click on Connect to TV in the toolbar at the top left of your screen. Select the device you’d like to connect.
2. Each page provides videos and step-by-step instructions on how to connect your device.
1. We suggest starting off by browsing the CGC Recommended Curriculum channel (the first section on your screen).
2. Use the top left navigation bar for a quick glance at all of the channel categories, to narrow down your search based on recently added or most popular videos or to view your queue.
3. Hover your mouse over a video to read a brief description or to add it to your queue.
4. Click on the video to read more information.
5. To watch a video, simply click on the sessions on the right-hand side.